FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Friday, May 26, 2006

I guess this is my introduction to the blogging world. I made this as a way to keep my writing out in the open and scrutinized. I will also be using this for random information about the things I see surrounding me. I should be headed to New Mexico this summer for an internship so this is also a way for me to chronicle my time there.

A lot of this will be my writing, Political, Emotional, Poem or Prose. Some of it will just be ranting about the world, Political, Technological, and Scientific. If you have a problem with a view I express, awesome, I welcome discussion, leave a message and bitch me out if you want.

Because I have been writing well before I started this there is a backlog of information and things to write about. So I guess I can restrain myself and try to make regular updates, this will give me plenty of time to work on new material.

Now what to post first…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home